WITH ABSORB GT1, HAVING NOTHING CAN MEAN EVERYTHING.
The Absorb GT1 Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold System leaves nothing* behind but a restored** vessel resulting in renewed possibilities for the patient.
- Allows restoration of vasomotor function1
- Expands future treatment options
- Avoids future complications2 from permanent devices
*Small platinum markers near scaffold edges remain.
**Absorb improves coronary luminal diameter, restores blood flow and enables movement of the treated vessel. Source: Absorb GT1 IFU
1. Serruys, P.W.,et al. A Polylactide Bioresorbable Scaffold Eluting Everolimus for Treatment of Coronary Stenosis, 5-Year Follow-Up, J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; DOI: 10.1016/j.jacc.2015.11.060
2. Avoids strut fracture and malapposition after full resorption